Thursday, September 14, 2006

Picture


I laid out my oklahoma backroads quilt today and managed to get a picture of it, despite having "help" from a curious two year old. I really like how it has turned out. The picutre is not that great since I couldn't get high enough to take a picture straight on but it's good enough to give you an idea of what it will look like.

In other news, I have been told by numerour sources to take a dose of castor oil and that it would put me into labor. Until now I have been just ignoring them but this morning (being overdue and sick of being pregnant) I took a dose at 6 am. Well it is now over 12 hours later and other than some diahrea it has done diddly squat. I have an apointment with my ob tomorrow morning at 8:30 and we will be discussing induction.

2 comments:

SuzyQSparkles said...

You're a silly girl! You have a two story house with a balcony at the top and NO FURNITURE in the Living Room below. Just lay out your quilts there, then climb the stairs and zoom in a bit. I'd even be using this technique for laying things out (in the absence of a design wall - which, of course, you already have). The only trouble will be when you want to change a block going down and up the stairs again - of course, this is good excersie, especially if you work your muscles while doing it (stair-stepper fashion). Suzy :)

SuzyQSparkles said...

PS: I'm amazed at how quickly you got this toghether! Especially considering how pregnant you are! GREAT JOB!!!