Sunday, September 10, 2006

Silly Silly Boy

Silly Boy has been obsessed with two toys lately, his radio flyer retro rocket and his radio flyer wagon. He plays for long periods of time with just these two toys. He could care less about his other toys except that they provide interesting things to run over. It has been nice that he is more able to play on his own and is not climbing all over me but it just reminds me that he is no longer my baby and is turning into a little boy. He is getting so big too. I bought him a pair of size 2T pj's the other day that looked huge and I hoped he would be able to wear all winter and they just barely fit him now. I am going to have to return them and get the 3T. Can you believe it he is not yet 2 and I am going to have to buy him a size 3T. I am going to have to figure out what fits him from last year so that I can make a list of what to get him for the winter and what sizes I need. I usually get most of his clothes from a rummage sale that a triplets club puts on twice a year in Scottsdale, so I have to be prepared. My mom recently bought him several pairs of pants, but I think I need to try them on to make sure they will be long enough for the entire winter. Plus I will have to buy enough summer clothes to make it until the next sale in April.

In quilting news I am making good progress on the Oklahoma backroads quilt and depending on when little girl makes her appearance I should be able to finish all of the blocks soon. I was hoping to make this all from stash, but I have had to buy some lights since I just didn't have what I needed in my stash.

No comments: