Sunday, January 06, 2008

Update on the kids

Lately Alex has really been into asking to play games, but unfortunately the ones we have are a bit too old for him. When I was at good will on Saturday I found the Hungry Hungry Hippo for $2. I remember really liking this from when I was a kid so I picked it up. I left it out on the entryway table and when Alex found it he was so excited and wanted to play it right away. He has really been enjoying it, but we do have to be careful to keep track of the marbles because they are just the right size for Abbie to choke on.

Abbie has finally decided to walk more than she crawls. For the longest time the most walking she would do was a couple steps and then she would throw a tantrum if you tried to get her to walk anymore. On Friday we went over to my friend Heather's house and her son (who is 26 hours older than Abbie) is walking and I think that made her finally decide that walking was pretty cool.

1 comment:

SuzyQSparkles said...

It's so nice on your back when they start to walk on their own!

My boys keep wanting Hungry Hippos; I haven't found a working one yet at the thrift stores.

Suzy :D