Sunday, October 08, 2006

Accomplishments

Well today I managed to get my checkbook balanced and my bills paid. Not fun but it needed to be done and I have been putting it off for quite a while. Feels good to have it done. I also ordered the second season of Grey's Anatomy and the fifth season of Alias using the gift certificates that my family got me for my birthday. Thanks! Oh yeah I managed to get some sewing done also. I made this month's blocks for Quilter's Delight and made the girly pink sling for Abbie. I did not completely finish the sling though, becuase I can't decide if I want to make a pocket or not and what kind of pocket I want. So the bottom edge of the sling is just serged. But, it is useable. I took pictures of the quilter's delight blocks, but I need to have new software installed on my computer so I can upload them off my cool new camera that my husband got me for my birthday.

No comments: