Thursday, October 12, 2006

Quite a Deal

The guild that I belong to is quite active, and has several longarm quilters. Yesterday I got an email from one of them, Judith Slentz, that she has just gotten back from a class in California and was challenged to do 30 quilts for $30 in order to practice the techiques that she learned in class. The rules were that there is no timeline, and she gets to pick the design. I have 3 tops completed that need to be quilted, including the Oklahoma Backroads quilt, so I called her up and took her up on the offer. I am excited and anxious at the same time, it is hard to give up the control of picking out the quilting design, but I am sure that it is going to turn out ok. I'll have to take a picture of the two other tops before I turn them over to Judi so that I can post them here.

No comments: