Monday, September 04, 2006

My baby's back

Alex came home from his camping trip today. I have missed him sooooo much, I had forgotten how dull life was before he came along. If it makes any sense, he looks like he is so much older and bigger than just five days ago. I think that he had a great time and that my parents enjoyed having him. I can't wait to see pictures, if the total amount of dirt on his clothes are any indication he had a really really good time.

In other news, I have been getting alot done on the Oklahoma Backroads quilt that I am working on. I have gotten a total of 26 blocks done so far and it just seems to be going together really quickly. It is amazing how quick things go together when you don't have to cut everything from scratch. I am really enjoying using up my scraps, it calls to my frugal side.

No comments: