Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Joe's Back


Joe got back last night and took today off and watched Alex all day. It was nice to have a day off, but I really didn't get as much done as I had hoped. I did manage to get Alex's coat cut out and start on the construction. I think that it's going to be really cute. The pattern has a problem and with the middle front section, but I think that it is going to be okay in the end.

I saw this quilt on someone else's webshots (sorry I don't remember who it is) and I am dying to make it. I love 30's fabrics and have a rather large collection and I have been looking for a good pattern to use some up. Someone on stashbusters said that they kept a list of 10 ongoing projects and when the finished one project they could add another to the list. I think that this might be a good way so that I can start new projects without feeling guilty. Maybe I will work on that list tomorrow.

No comments: