Monday, December 22, 2008

This weekend







The 18th was my mother's birthday so on Saturday the kids and I went up to my parents house for her birthday dinner. On the way home we stopped at Bass Pro Shops so that the kids could visit Santa. Last year it was Alex crying but this year Alex happily saw Santa but Abbie was unhappy. My pictures aren't great but hopefully the one that Bass Pro took will be better. Check out this picture of Alex, he has been having a feeding frenzy (means a growth spurt is comming) lately and now I am really noticing some chages to his face. He looks like such a boy now.



Sunday H, L and I had our annual gift exchange. Fun was had by all and some great gifts were exchanged.

1 comment:

SuzyQSparkles said...

You're so right! He really is leaning out and growing up!