I was tagged by Sweet P at Coffee Time Quilt Studio quite a while ago (an embarrassingly long while ago) to tell 7 things about myself. So I am finally going to get to it.
Here are the rules:
1. When tagged, place the name of the person and URL on your blog
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 7 things about yourself
4. Name 7 of your favorite weblogs
5. Send an e-mail letting those bloggers know they have been tagged
1. I have been married for over 7 years and have two children a 3 1/2 year old boy and a 17 month old girl.
2. Motherhood is the hardest thing that I have ever done.
3. I have been sewing since I was in elementary school, my Aunt Martha lived down the street and I would often go to her for help on projects that I was making.
4. I have lived in Phoenix my whole life, so many people come here from other places that being a native is pretty rare.
5. I am a RN and I work as a lactation consultant in a local newborn ICU.
6. I have always wanted a garden and have tried to grow one one other time and failed, I hope this attempt goes better.
7. When I was a kid my favorite show was Punky Brewster.
Okay now I have to tag some people.
Suzy at Suzy Sparkle Spot
Heather at AMPM Mom
Lisa at Gecko Girl 100
And anyone else who wants to be tagged. Please leave me a note to let me know if you do it so I can read yours.