Monday, March 24, 2008

Catch up





I hope everyone had a nice Easter weekend. We had a pretty busy one here. My brother and his wife were in town this week from Ohio so on Friday we headed to a local park that has a small train and carousel for a picnic and play time. Everyone had a great time and we even got to watch them stock the pond with catfish. Check out those pigtails on my little girl, I just started putting them in her hair this week (that is a mommy made outfit btw). Saturday my friend H had an easter egg hunt at her house and we went over there for a short time before heading up to my parents house for a wedding reception for my brother and his wife (since they got married out of the country). Saturday was a very long day and we didn't get home until nearly 9pm. Sunday I invited our families over for lunch and it was a very nice time, but let me tell you after the busy day on Friday and Saturday I woke up Sunday wishing I could just lie around and be lazy all day. Luckily all I had to provide food wise was the ham which I had picked up Saturday morning. My husband was also a great help in cleaning up before and after the party.

Alex is much better, Abbie still has a runny nose and I have a cough and am congested. All and all though, we are on the mend and for that I am grateful.

2 comments:

Tip Junkie said...

What fun! I hope everyone gets better soon.

SuzyQSparkles said...

Sorry to hear you're all under the weather.

Thanks for the holiday call in The Midst of The Madness!

LOVE THE PIGTAILS!!!