Friday, March 28, 2008

Alex





It is becoming more and more obvious lately that Alex is growing up. He has started to have a grasp of time, and he has also started wanting to read to his dad and I. As a consequence of this growing up it has also become clear that it is time for him to go to preschool, often asking to go play with his friends. Because he was late to potty train I really haven't seriously looked into it before this point but now that I am I am having trouble finding one that fits our needs and out budget. I am sure that the right preschool will be found sooner or later. A few of the quirks that Alex has developed lately are wanting to wear his Spiderman snow boots everywhere (they are from out trip to Wyoming) and wanting to pee in the backyard like the dogs. The boots I haven't really minded, but the peeing in the backyard has become a problem because he does it no matter if we have company or not (in fact my mom snapped a picture of him doing just that on Easter Sunday, I'm keeping it for blackmail later).

2 comments:

Heather said...

He is getting to be such a little man :) You'll find the right school for him!

SuzyQSparkles said...

Have you looked at preschool's through the school district? I was very pleased with Mesa's.

Bebop peed outside a lot this summer... I think it was part of what helped him along with his potty training. Of course, in the rural setting we were in, it was a little easier to get away with. When we're traveling, I almost think he LIKES to stop on the side of the road so he can pee in the snow! :P