Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Crafty Stuff






It has been far too long since I have posted anything crafty so here goes. Top photo of Abbie and her little friend on Halloween in mommy made outfits. Second photo is Abbie coloring with crayons for the first time. Third photo is of Alex making holiday picture frames with his two friends at my friend's house last Sunday. Fourth photo is of the Barbie themed gifts for the two girls pictured in the previous photo. Each will get a bag, 2 pillowcases and a crayon roll. Last photo is of the cloth shopping bags that I am using instead of gift wrap this year. I have more to share but blogger wouldn't let me put them in this post so I will have to make another post.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Your craftiness is amazing :) You should be very happy with your acomplishments!

Cricket said...

OK so you know we have to get together again so you can show me how to do the bags (and possibly the crayon rolls). I have the headbands down since our last lesson so this will be the next. OH...I need to finish the table runner too! My sewing career would have come to a quick end were it not for my friends with skills! <3 *muah*