Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My Baby Girl Turns One




I can't hardly believe it but Abbie girl turned one today. We are having her party for friends and family on Sunday but today we were able to celebrate with a small cake and dinner with my friend and her two kids. Monday that same friend and I took the kids in to get their birthday pictures done (her son is 26 hours older than Abbie) and then we went back in briefly to have a picture of the two of them together. Abbie is wearing the dress that I made her in the pictures of her by herself. The headband is a free pattern from Heather Bailey. Abbie got to eat her first piece of cake today and she made a lovely mess with it. I tried to post a video of Abbie eating her cake but it wouldn't work so I'll try again later.

3 comments:

SuzyQSparkles said...

Agh! I knew that she'd be getting cuter than ever while I've been gone, and I was right! What adorable pictures! I wish I'd been there.

Suzy :*(

Sweet P said...

How adorable! Aby is a gorgeous 1 year old.

Amanda Jean said...

happy birthday to your little Abbie! (I have a little Abby, too.)