Monday, August 20, 2007

Cashew Chicken #1

I have been greatly enjoying The Pioneer Woman Cooks blog and so have decided to post a few of my favorite recipes here. The first one I have decided to start with is Cashew Chicken. Since I have included pictures this recipe might take more than one post.


Here are the ingredients: two chicken breasts, red bell pepper, onion, zucchini, garlic, rice, corn starch, soy sauce, olive oil, chicken broth, thai curry paste, sugar, and cashews



Take one cup rice add two cups water put on stove over high heat, bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, cover and cook for 20 minutes


Cut up zucchini, bell pepper and onion into bite sized pieces.


Peel garlic. The recipe calls for 2 teaspoons but I love garlic so I usually put twice that much in.

No comments: