Friday, July 06, 2007

Yes, I am a Harry Potter fan

I have added a little countdown clock to the sidebar of my blog. I have been reading the Harry Potter series since before it was a huge hit and I am anxiously awaiting and dreading the release of the last book. I am anxiously awaiting the release because the books are always great and I want to read the next chapter in this story. I am dreading the release because it will be the last one and it has been fun to read the books and think about what will happen next. I already have plans to go to the midnight showing of the next movie and to spend the morning that it is released in a coffee shop with a friend reading the book. Unfortunately I have to work a 12 hour shift the next day so I don't think that I'll get to finish it as quickly as I was able to finish the last one.

No comments: