Saturday, October 21, 2006

Sugar

I love sugar, I love sugar like a smoker loves their ciggarettes. I know it is bad for me, I know it is a major reason why nearly four years ago I had gastric bypass. I know that if I ever want to get back to the weight I was before I had my son that I need to give up the sugar. It doesn't make it any easier. I have been suspecting for a few days that my sugar intake is causing little girl to be gassy and fussy so yesterday I avoided sugar as much as possible. Last night she slept very well and didn't spend two hours after her 5 am feeding farting and moaning. This evening she was in a great mood and didn't fuss all evening. I actually got alot of sewing done. Does this make me want sugar less, no. As a mater of fact I have had a raging sugar withdrawl headache all day and have spent the whole day thinking that some candy corn would fix the headache. I did give in and had a piece of ghirradelli chocolate on my way home from walmart, but that was a reward for putting back the two bags of halloween candy that I had in my cart. Got to go someone is hungry.

No comments: