Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Time flies



Joe requested that I take a picture of Alex for him today so when I saw Alex get into the baby swing that we brought down the other day I couldn't resist. It is amazing how much they change in such a short amount of time. The first picture is from November 28 2004 when Alex was a little over a month old. The second picture is from today. It is hard to remember him ever being that small. I guess we are going to have our memories refreshed about how small babies are in the near future. I went to the doctor today and I have dialated to one YEAH! Mabye I won't be a week late with this one. Although I do hope that she waits for Joe to get back from Seattle.

Alex and I had a good day together today. I put him down for an early nap and he slept for over 3 1/2 hours. I actually had to wake him up so that we could go to my OB apointment. I hate going there in the afternoons because they seem to be even slower than in the mornings, but the lady assured me when I made the apointment that I was the second person after lunch and the apointment should be timley. Well we were there for at least 45 minutes before I was even seen by my OB. To add insult to injury I got to wait at least 20 minutes in the examining room bare from the waist down. Oh joy! Hopefully Abbie will come soon so I don't have to go to too many more of these apointments. After my apointment he and I went to the mall and had lunch and then I let him play in the play area for a while and he had a blast! It is fun to see him playing and having a good time. After that we shared a cookie and then headed home.

And now onto something quilt related. I finished goal #1. Tonight I spent a half an hour ironing the center for my king sized quilt and now it is ready for me to put the borders on it. If I feel up to it tomorrow I will get started on goal #3 so that I can get those blocks done and not have to pay for my new blocks if Abbie comes early.

No comments: