Thursday, August 10, 2006

Bound and Labeled!

Today I had a productive day in the sewing room. I finished sewing on the binding for Abbie's quilt and actually labeled it also! I actually thought that today was Stashbuster day to label something and I was feeling very good about having completed a label on the correct day, but I just went to their website and found out that Wednesday is label day. Oh well better late than never. All I have left is to put a hanging sleve on the back and this quilt will be DONE!!! Yeah! One fewer project to worry about.

I also managed to get a few more rows sewn together on the King sized quilt that I am working on. It will be so nice to get that top done and ready for quilting. I will probably have to wait to have it quilted since it is too big to do at home and I would like to have some nice machine quilting done on it.

The next project that I am going to be working on is a darling jacket for my son that I got from Nancy's Notions I am making it with the denim and yellow dots fabric that they suggest and I think it will be darling. There are not many cute clothing items out there for boys.

Tomorrow I am going to Quilter's Delight in Scottsdale to show my completed block of the month and pick up the new one. I have been enjoying this program and am looking forward to completing the quilts at the end of the year.

No comments: