Tuesday, December 05, 2017

Look Angela I blogged!

After several years of not participating I have decided to play along with Bonnie Hunter's mystery quilt this year.  It has been exciting to get the new clue each week and so far I have managed to keep up.  Hopefully this will continue as the mystery goes along.  This year I have decided to follow along with Bonnie's color choices and was able to pull most fabrics from my stash.  I have purchased 3 pieces of the rust colored fabric since I needed a bit more variety for the quilt.  I have also been pleasantly surprised that I have been able to pull a lot of strips from my precut drawers for use in this quilt as well.  To see what this mystery is all about be sure to check out Bonnie's blog and the mystery link-up here:  http://bit.ly/2BFe75V 




4 comments:

Andee Neff said...

Yippee! I have so missed your blogging! Your quilt is going to be pretty!

TheEclecticAbuela said...

You have some wonderful neutrals in there!

Becky said...

Thanks! It's a bit more wild than I usually do but I like it.

Becky said...

Thanks! Yours too.