Thursday, July 24, 2008

I got a present


And I don't even know where it's from. I signed up for several freebee sample things online but am not sure which one this came from. I suspect it is g-dots.com. I signed up for them a while ago and never really expected to get anything. The items I am most excited about are the full sized bottle of Italian dressing, full sized bottle of dove body wash and the two bags. BTW the green bag had a coupon for a free contessa frozen dinner, score! I tried the perfume but just had to go was it off since I am pretty sensitive to smells. Oh and there is a sample for a body lotion with SPF 15. I was just thinking that I needed to go get some to wear on a daily basis.

2 comments:

Heather said...

a big ol' "YEA" for free stuff :) Only you can get free stuff and not even know ohw you did it ;)

Waldeck Dry Goods said...

Hi! I tagged you: http://waldeckdrygoods.blogspot.com/2008/07/ive-been-tagged.html