Friday, February 29, 2008

Pampered Chef



I love Pampered Chef! It is so much easier to cook when you have good tools. My favorite item of theirs is the stoneware large bar pan. Baked goods turn out so much more even on them, no more burnt bottoms. It's also great for things like frozen French fries and chicken strips. I also really like their mix and scraper it is heatproof, stain resistant and the handle won't separate from the head. I use this as a cooking spoon and since it is heat resistant I just leave it in the pan between stirs.

This month I am hosting a pampered chef party, if you would like to get yourself some pampered chef goodies go here and place an order. Please put my name in as the hostess (Becky Chott) so that I can get credit for sending you their way. As a bonus spend $60 and get the Bamboo Spoon Set for free (a $8.50 value).

No comments: