Monday, February 05, 2007

Last week




Well last week was pretty good for me. I decided to write out a schedule of daily chores since I felt that I was not getting anything accomplished and I always felt that I should be doing housework when I was taking some time for myself. I did really well with the schedule, it wasn't a full flylady weekly home blessing, but it was more than I had been doing and I felt good about it. I even managed to work in anti procrastination day on Wednesday. I had not cleaned out under my dryer since we moved into the house three years ago so I pulled the dryer out and cleaned and vacuumed out the duct, although I didn't get much out and I am probably going to have to call in a professional. I also finished the knitted wool soaker that I was working on for my daughter. I am very proud of myself, it turned out great and didn't take as long as I thought it would. I bought the wool for it on January 17th and finished the soaker on February 3rd. I have already started another soaker for her. I have been enjoying using the wool covers for her.

No comments: